This event takes place in Harrogate Borough Council parkland and open space to either side of the River Nidd Gorge. An area of real natural beauty.
The Nidd Gorge Conservation Group (NGCG) have devoted years of time and effort to develop the permissive pathways, plant saplings and generally make the area a superb place to enjoy nature.
The organisation, fully support the endeavours of the NGCG and have committed to leave the venue as we found it. With your cooperation and a little help from mother nature we can enjoy the venue in years to come.
We ask the following:
- Take your litter home with you. Pick up litter, even if it’s not yours.
- Spectators please respect any taped off areas where tree saplings have been planted.
- Avoid climbing on fences.
- Report any damage to the organisation so we can make good.
- If using on street parking do not obstruct driveways.
- Expect the commissaires to enforce regulations re bringing the sport into disrepute (urination, foul language etc).
- Treat other park users and cyclists on the Beryl Burton Cycleway with respect.
- Do not cycle other than the marked course or Beryl Burton Cycleway.
- Tell all your friends what a lovely day out Knaresborough is!